Skrill is a free service and one of the fastest, most secure ways to send and receive money online.
Your financial details are never revealed, meaning that you can make deposits or payments simply by entering your e-mail address and password. With more than 20 million account holders, the London-based company is one of Europe’s largest payment processors.
Some of the advantages of using Skrill include:
- Users can easily and quickly deposit or withdraw money from nearly any poker room
- An international payment network enables secure, instant deposits and withdrawals
- Accepted by over 100,000 online merchants
- Regulated by the United Kingdom’s Financial Conduct Authority (FCA)
Your Skrill balance can be accessed and spent immediately at both on and offline retailers, thanks to the Skrill Prepaid Mastercard®, which is available in selected countries. This chip and PIN secured card links to your Skrill funds; you can spend your Skrill balance at all retailers that accept Mastercard and withdraw cash from ATMs worldwide.
The Skrill registration process is simple.
- Please, read all terms clearly. Click the button to sign up and create a new Skrill account.
- Write your personal information using Latin letter, as in the international passport.
- You will find the test letter for e-mail address confirmation to e-mail you specified. Open recieved e-mail and click the link to verify your e-mail address.
- If you didn’t get the e-mail, we consult to select “Settings” / “Personal information”. Click the Verify button under your e-mail address. After that the window with button “Pass the Verification Procedure” will open, press it and check mail. You’ll get the page with the link.
If you open your account to make bets, it’s better to choose dollar or euro.